Countermeasures against the new coronavirus in our hotel
We would like to ask for the cooperation of all Guest.
Visitors with the following conditions may not be allowed to visit
- Visitors with a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, cough or other symptoms of a cold
- Visitors whose family members, employers, schools, etc. are infected with the new coronavirus infection or have the possibility of being infected.
- Visitors who are not in good health, including but not limited to the above
- Visitors who have been in Japan for less than 14 days after entering the country from a region subject to entry restrictions under the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act.
- Reference: Q&A on drastically strengthening waterfront measures (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
- Please follow cough etiquette such as wearing a mask, and wash and disinfect your hands frequently. Disinfectant solution is available throughout the building for your convenience.
Countermeasures in the Hotel
- Employees take their body temperature at the beginning of each workday to ensure that they are in good physical condition.
- All staff members are required to wash their hands and fingers and wear masks.
- We will take your temperature when you visit the hotel.
- As a measure against coronavirus, we do not clean the rooms during your stay. (Towels can be changed at the front desk.
As a measure to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, the hotel has adopted a non-personal smart check-in system.
Based on the check-in information sent to you by e-mail on the day of check-in, you can pick up the key from the key box and check-in yourself using the QR code installed in the room.
Check-in is unattended, but if you have any questions or requests during your stay, we are always available by phone or chat via the QR code in your room.